So getting to draw Superman was amazing and now I get to add the Dark knight to the list! HOLY PINCH ME, BATMAN!
The September solicits are out and look who is coming to Smallville!
From the blog of Bryan Q. Miller
information attack! smallville season 11 #5
BRYAN Q. MILLER
I feel like I’ve been sitting on a Christmas present for everyone since January. Here you go. Unwrap away… in 2 months!
Fans have been waiting for this for a VERY long time. As both a fan and a writer, I am more than pleased to announce the arrival of a MAJOR DC universe player in the second episode of Smallville Season 11…
(PART 1 of 4)
(not final cover – colors, coming soon!)
SMALLVILLE SEASON 11 #5
Written by BRYAN Q. MILLER
Art and cover by CHRISCROSS and MARC DEERING
On sale SEPTEMBER 5 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
• These stories are in print for the first time after appearing online.
• SUPERMAN comes face-to-face with high-tech weapons on the streets of Metropolis.
• The hunt for his parents’ killer puts a vigilante known only as “the BATMAN” on a collision course with The Man of Steel…
(via DC Comics)
Contact your local comic shop and pre-order, pre-order, pre-order, Gang.
As usual I am doing the digital covers and here is a teaser for Detective
Also in September PHANTOM LADY #2!
Interiors by ME and Cover by STEPHANE ROUX!!!!!!
PHANTOM LADY #2
Written by JUSTIN GRAY and JIMMY PALMIOTTI
Art by CAT STAGGS and RICH PERROTTA
Cover by STEPHANE ROUX
On sale SEPTEMBER 26 • 32 pg, FC, 2 of 4, $2.99 US • RATED T
• PHANTOM LADY’s crusade to avenge her family’s death lands her in the hands of her worst enemies.
• Her tiny teammate, DOLL MAN, is on the way to save her.